View Single Post
Old 05-30-2013, 08:23 PM
  # 107 (permalink)  
amy55

I think the $50. reduction in rent is just great!!!!!! As to how long he can keep up this good behavior? Well .......................

How long will it take him to "hoover you back in?" (as in a vacuum cleaner)

Have you ever noticed how nice he can be to other people, and he comes home and he is just nasty?

I might just be assuming this here.

Mine was extra nice to outside people, he had to put on his "mask", he kept it on till he came home. He was comfortable there, he could then take off the "mask", and be himself.

Right now yours is probably wearing the "mask". He will keep it on till he know that he feels sure that you will not leave again. Also be prepared for changes of moods when he thinks a different one might work better, whether it be the pity party for him, or the guilt trip for you, and also might throw in some extreme anger. Be prepared for all of them.

Just think of it and look at it like a 4 year old trying to get his way.

If all you are hearing is words, but not seeing any action, all the words are manipulation.

Good luck on your new place, it sounds wonderful, and yes, stay no contact, you filed the RO for your protection. If you do not abide by it also, you could have more difficulty getting another.