View Single Post
Old 05-30-2013, 03:07 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Mizzuno

Originally Posted by FeenixxRising View Post
Work through it Mizzuno; you're at 3 months, so keep adding on to those months. You'll come out the other side. Everyone feels out of place sometimes, but it sounds like you're obsessing about it a little. Usually, our perceptions of what people think of us are vastly differrent than what others really think of us. Focus on doing good things for yourself.
Yes, I will work through this. I have always had anxiety, and sometimes it is worse than other times. It really depends on what is happening in my existence. Sometimes I do not even know that it has come into my life full force until I post things like the first post. Ummm..... I am thinking this is because my University put me on Academic Watch ( due to my younger behavior of dropping classes) and I have a 98.97 in my class as of today. I have to prove myself to them. I just think that I am feeling stressed and this is how it presents itself, in the form of anxious obsessing. This may be it. It may be other things as well.
The doom feeling is terrible. I must work through this.

And, next week the doctors are BURNING the nerves in my back. I am scared. The last time that I went in to have the test appointment they put me on so many drugs that I was in a Valium black out. This freaked me out, and it took me a week to recover. So, this may be the culprit. I think this is it.