View Single Post
Old 05-30-2013, 01:03 PM
  # 92 (permalink)  
MidnightBlue
Sober since October

Location: In the world in my eyes...Somewhere I've never been before...
Hi, all)

Jeni, what a great post. It really kicked my spirit. Thank you)

"That has been done and cannot be undone, no matter what." - Exactly!

Bridges are burnt. There's no way back to this.

You know, I am not new to healthy eating and nutrition control. I've been keeping my food diary for about 5 years by far. But I've never been so confident. This is just so much more than just coping with binge eating - it's like re-discovering myself.

Though my mood hasn't been great today, my beast was silent. It made a couple of shy suggestions, but that's it.

I know it's tricky and mean, so I am always on guard.

I had just a fabulous workout today and felt so much better after it. Real badass.

As for my other problems - I've decided to focus on one hour at a time and prevent this issue spoiling things I love. My day is built of many pieces, so I can focus on this piece when it just comes into my day.

Jeni - I'm saying again - you are doing more than great fighting AV with workouts.

I think we are doing fine with out badass style))

Originally Posted by bloss View Post
Basically, all day I'm fine, then at night it's like I'm a zombie, ate nearly a loaf sugary, cinnamon bread. Now today, I feel like I have a hangover, but from food. I always used to drink at night, then I would substitute food when I wanted to quit. I don't want to do this to myself anymore. I am sober from alcohol, hurray. But, this food addiction is robbing me of serenity. Sorry to go on, just irritated and I'll keep reading here.
Bloss - so glad to see you here! Welcome to our badass gang!

Hangover from food - that's exactly how I felt after my eating binges. As if I replaced wine with food.

Hang in with us and go on as much as you need. I'll be more than happy if it helps you to cope with this. Keep posting!

Time for me to go to bed.

See you all tomorrow)