Thread: Encouargement?
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 03:52 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  
SoloJohn

Thanks Jad. I know what you are saying. You are right. And that is something I have not done so far. What you say about BPD is so very right. That is exactly what I have been experiencing.

I think this time out the realization is that she never will change. When I was a kid, I got in a little trouble, and had to stay in the detention home for a couple of weeks. I learned right then that was not for me, and never again. Lesson learned. My wife OTOH, has been through so much, and keeps on repeating the same things...crazy. I told her a while back, that I didn't trust her to drive again, and I know it made her mad. But that's the truth of how I feel. There's no evidence that she's learned anything so far.

You are exactly right: I must consider the facts, and forget the what-if's. Thanks for that kick in the pants, I need that.

I am planning a little for the future. I just applied for a passport, and it will be here in a couple of weeks. Plan on doing some MC travel to Canada this summer. Yeah, it is hard, and I know it will be worth it, just don't feel like it right now, you know? Thanks for more hugs..