View Single Post
Old 05-27-2013, 07:46 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  
koalaintx

It's been another rough day with ABF still not home. He text my son this morning saying he would be home today and did he want to go see a movie when it comes out. They had a whole conversation via texts. My son of course said yes and told me ABF was coming home today. But he didn't. He didn't answer my calls or texts all day again. Even though he was speaking to me yesterday.

So frustrating. It's like he wakes up and he has the plan to come home and be normal with us and then disappears. Which i can only believe he starts drinking and then we r forgotten again.

Until bedtime did I get a one word goodnight text. I know he is fighting something himself and I just feel like im watching a loved one drown and unable to do anything. I know him and how much of a loving person he is and can be. This is by far the longest he has been away. And distant. Any other "stints" he would call constantly!

All I can do right now is keep the house moving, taking son to school go to work and its taking all the strength I have not to break down and cry. We can't both fall apart at the same time.