View Single Post
Old 05-27-2013, 06:32 PM
  # 37 (permalink)  
katrinka

Hi Class! I'm doing very well and enjoying reading your posts and inspirational thoughts. My daughter and her boyfriend had a party to celebrate his graduation from the police academy and I met the boyfriend's parents for the first time. I'll admit I was tempted to have a glass of wine but I didn't. I also didn't drink too much and act foolish and embarrass my daughter. I remembered all the conversations we had, I didn't slur any words, and I didn't bump into anything. And I didn't wake up the next day and feel ashamed. Not drinking is soooo wonderful!
I had some concerns about taking anti anxiety meds for a dentist appt. I have a terrible fear of the dentist and I needed 2 crowns. So I took the meds and had "laughing gas". I was so relaxed I woke myself up snoring and I don't remember a thing. I was afraid I would get strong cravings but I haven't so I guess it was OK.
The sun finally has started shining again and it is supposed to be a warm week. Congratulations to all our successes!! Have a great week.