View Single Post
Old 05-25-2013, 11:11 AM
  # 43 (permalink)  
MidnightBlue
Sober since October

Location: In the world in my eyes...Somewhere I've never been before...
Originally Posted by Jeni26 View Post

But fear...that's the big one for me. It has kept me trapped in unhealthy thought patterns for most of my life

...'Jen, so you're scared..so what? Are you going to spend the rest of your life avoiding it? That will keep you stuck in this place of fear forever. You just need to get up and just walk right through it. That way you'll get to the other side'. It's hard but true, and badasses don't shy away from hard emotional stuff. Do we...!!

My AV has been mostly quiet again today so far...do you think I scared it with my tantrum yesterday?!x
Jeni, I can absolutely relate to fear. It's been holding me in its deadly grip almost all my life. I hate. I'm still fiercely fighting against it. Every day.

Love that other SR member said to you. So true. And it seems that my Badass Midnight is having real test. I got to know today that I finally have to face my real estate issues with my relatives (my brother, actually). Otherwise I will have no place to live soon.. Damn, it's going to be a long, life-sucking story. And to go through I will have to be some big-time hardcore Badass.

Just a thought about it makes me sick. I hope the Badass Midnight will cope with it...

As for "wimp" - I usually procrastinate a lot about things like this. But this time just set a timer and really dragged myself to the laptop.

I think that Badass Jeni is just so awesome that you are a lit bit... afraid of it. Me? So stunning? No... (That's AV part here). Find a quiet place, close your eyes, imagine, go wild, no limits...

And I think you hell scared your AV with the tantrum. It never saw the Badass Jeni - she's no joke and will surely make this AV run for its money... So it just sits tight, looking through ads to find it another place to move to - it's too dangerous at Jen's place now)

Have a great evening)