View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 09:34 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  
AnonK

iamthird: Your post hit the nail on the head. I'm sorry to hear that you're ill. I hope we both are able to get the goodness we deserve.

dandylion: To be honest with you, I was considering waiting on him. I've known him for a couple of years (before he relapsed), and I was really excited when he finally asked me out. I guess you're right, but it feels wrong to just move on...

ruthhoney: It does hurt, and I don't know any first aid remedies that will fix it. I kinda feel I was led on too, and it's a terrible feeling.

marie1960: I do understand that there are no guarantees in recovery; but that was I chance I was willing to take. I've lost the key to my happiness long before I even met him, and I don't know that I'll ever find it.

SolTraveler: I believe that too. I'm always telling myself that everything happens for a reason, including (and especially) the bad things.

bailey17: This is true...

EverHopeful721: Those same joys of codependency are what kept me in an emotionally (and occasionally verbally) abusive relationship with my ex before this one. Eighteen of the longest months of my life.... down the drain.

To everyone: &