Old 05-19-2013, 12:17 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
dandylion
Community Greeter

Lexie, rest assured that you are a member of a very LARGE sorority. If you only knew how many others have this same monkey on their backs!! It can be anyone of us--- just as often affecting very highly achieving and competent people.

For myself, when the house has gotten to the unmanageable stage--it has been when I had been overwhelmed or entirely focused on some other important aspect of my life---and it just piled, and piled, and piled up. After it passes a certain tipping point--then the issue becomes dread, fear, and an ugly little habit--procrastination. Have been there.

But, you have already done the right things!! You took the hardest step (the first step) and have gotten help. The next best gift to yourself is to have someone else com e in every 2 weeks and do some cleaning. That is soo smart. Just knowing that the cleaning lady was coming, somehow, kept me on my toes!!

Please give us a blow-by-blow of how the journey goes for you. You will inspire and help so many other sisters (and some guys).

Thanks, Lexie, for sharing with us.

very sincerely, dandylion