View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 01:17 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
chickenlivers

A little nervous here...

Hi everybody, I dont really know what I am supposed to do or how to navagate the forms so please be gentle if I jack this all up. I am not even a full day clean in my recovery, but Ive "recovered" so many times and in so many ways that Im starting to feel like an "old hand" at recovery, lol. For real though, I put myself through the withdrawing process about a month ago, and I can plainly say withdrawing off amphetimes is its own special kind of hell that I was not prepared for. So as the month went on and I began to feel human, I lived up to being the brightest crayon on the box and bee-lined for the pharmacy, sucking down 8 adderalls in the parking lot. Something happened last night that brought the light smashing into my eyes. I wont go into detail, lets just say I saw the pain I had caused in the face of the one I love and it finally hit me what chaos and misery Ive caused. So this is literally my first legitimate recovery I've had and with your help Im gonna make it. Nice to meet you all.