Old 05-11-2013, 12:28 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Leshar

BikerAcct, I'm totally with you! At day 11 for me, I enjoy watching a movie through to the end, and not passing out on the couch mid way through. I watched Smashed again last night, good movie I think. Last time I was too smashed to see it through, remember it.

To javamamma, I understand where you're coming from, that love affair with wine. I also have an association of watching TV, always with a wine glass in my hand. Last night, I tried something new. I had picked up some pretty tea cups and saucers at a thrift store. I made a pot of tea, put milk in a pretty jug, and brought everything into my living room to watch a movie. I sipped tea and kept pouring from the pot because the tea cup is small and dainty. This tea "ceremony" makes me feel so much better about myself, than glugging back the wine, and missing what I set out to watch.

Hopefully, with more time, you may find that you're actually more into the movie, because your senses will be sharper, and you'll be "you" if that makes any sense.
Good luck as you move ahead!!