View Single Post
Old 05-11-2013, 08:37 AM
  # 93 (permalink)  
360shoes

Hi Marcher!
Kind of shakes you up doesn't it? Plodding along just fine and then whammy...where the heck did that come from? It did me. Looking back at it I can see it was just a thought but it sure felt pretty real at the time. What was it that got you back on track?

Cravings I can see as just thoughts but when I have that nothing matters feeling...that's a tough one for me. That one seems to feel deeper than just a thought in my head. Tricky sob. So I guess I it just shows that thoughts do trigger feelings and vice versa. I did find that laughing helped me pick up the mood. Thank goodness for the cafe. Once I started laughing, I found that even if I thought nothing mattered. It was fun to laugh. And once I started, it lifted like a good bra.

Maybe we need someone to tickle us if we start giving it to much thought? That might work.

Oh well, I just learned to expect the unexpected and ride it out. It only lasted one day for me. I can handle that.

I'm glad you road it out Marcher. Your creative writing would have suffered and I personally can't wait to read your novel. Think of your pretty penmanship!

We need a character for tickling.... Maybe, €€€€?