View Single Post
Old 12-16-2004, 03:47 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
brat1966
a patient wife

(((((((((hugs))))))) thank you for being so kind... sometimes I want to punch him in the mouth rather then look at him... but from what I hear thats pretty normal..... ... Peaches I think your right about cant function with out having kaus in his life..
I have been more then patient with him.. its time he put on his big boy pants and pay closer attention to reality of life... like having a wife, kid and 3 dogs (which the one I added is one of them) that act like children lol, I know its a diease.. but its a deadly one behind a wheel.. I have a list of them.. I am disabled.. anywho.. I am greatful no one was killed or hurt.. 5 weeks after he did this my daughters 14 year old friend was in a car that was hit by a drunk driver and he died... The day I needed my husband the most, was the day he went to jail, I had to bury my grandma..... all this hurt and pain wrapped up in one hellish year... lost my unlce and aunt (married) and my grandma.. ashley's friend shane, my neighbor and one of my friends.. and my DH totales out my truck and wrecks 8 cars..... oh did I mention that he didnt have a license and the insurance won't pay.... gggrrrr... I have so much to vent about... and had it all bottled up inside .....
I did not help pay any atty fees.... The truck however is in my name.. its totaled and repoed, because I refused to pay it.....
alrighty guess I better stop having cows here.. and gather my thoughts so I can pick him up and take him to his holiday inn .. lol as I call it..
I gave him plenty to think about.. I am sure thats all you can do in there.. no radio tv.. of midnight runs to rade the fridge....
thanks again for your comforting words...
hugs
Brat