View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 08:45 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
ElegantlyWasted
Blu**ed Lines...A ClockWork SR

From persona experience and the experiences of other people, you really need to have some kind of structured program to really get not using to stick. Whether its AA, SMART, printing out some CBT worksheets and putting work into them regularly, logging into SR or a combo of what I mentioned. People are different and no ones path is exactly like anyone else's. That being said, maybe ask is different forums what has worked for different people. Personally, I'm back again with 16 days this time hopefully a little wiser after having been totally dry for a year and in the process of putting some structure in place that will include meditation, participating Here at SR, CBT work and possible going to AA. Just know that there are many ways to skin the proverbial cat. I'm going through my friends list to figure out what happened to everyone (I've been on and off here since (2006). I have a hunch less than 30% are still active and doing well. I'll post my results, it should be a good learning experience.