View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 02:03 PM
  # 31 (permalink)  
tootsl1
Living and Loving Life at Last

Wow! If even half our good will vibes reached Saskia, she would have tap danced her way out of that operating room! This is what I love so,much about our thread!
Shoes, out of a crap day comes good! You got shotgun, you realised that you still need to focus on your sobriety, and you found a few unexpected smiles in a day you never expected to. Even on dark days, there are good things.

Joygirl I wouldn't worry over much about the content of dreams, sometimes it is purely an over active imagination. Or too much cheese at supper. Some of my dreams are real corkers,I can spend all night being hunted, saving people, getting violent, if I go looking for meaning in that lot, I will finally have to admit I have very deep rooted psychological problems!

LP, good to see you back on the upswing. What are your sobriety plans??

Coffee, I'm glad to see you are looking at the positives in the current situations. I hope the news on your back is not a life afflicting issue?
Sounds like we are all having dream issues! And yes, sometimes it's very easy to see where they come from! I hope that things work out with your new sponsor, and please don't feel that your current sponsor is easing away because of you, she may just not want the responsibility, or feeling out of her depth. If she has any honesty, she ought to say, but not everyone can do that.i realise it can shake you a little, so lets hope the new lady gels. I know from being on here, that supporting and helping others, firms my belief in what I am doing and why I am doing it. Like you I do not believe in the god feller ( sorry old man that's just how it is) like Shoes, I respect everyone's right to a religion and respect their faith. Personally I feel there is an energy source that we can draw strength from and use for positive or negative reasons. I also believe strongly in karma, when you have been around as long as I have, you see frequently, what goes around comes around, which Is why I always try to treat others as I would wish to be treated. I guess that is my philosophy on life. So keep drawing on that positive energy, and thinking positive thoughts! Xx