Thread: update
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 06:11 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

My instinct has been, especially with my 7 yr old to be direct and honest in an age appropriate way (bc as a kid and young adult myself I was lied to constantly by my parents and had chronic anxiety of knowing that what I was told was untrue but was afraid to speak the truth).

Anyway, that has been my instinct but I wasn't sure if that was wrong.

Good to get some perspective here.

It's really sad that kids get sucked into the vortex of adult crazy.

It would be one thing if the family felt uncomfortable with their daughter being at my house after what she saw, but sadly that's not why they are banning the kids from playing.

I have separated drinking buddies and co abusers so I have to be punished and the best way to do that is by hurting the kids????

Insanity.

Our yards are SO close and our doors face each other so we see one another all the time. I honestly think I may call around about fences (we have a fence around our yard already) and see about having it extended a bit...

My having to see them day in and out after being verbally attacked by the husband and knowing now for sure that he supports xAH's abuse of me is too much to stomach. I don't want to have to see them day in and out....

And of course now that the weather is nice and we are outside a lot, it's just all the worse for the girls bc they see the neighbor kid constantly... I am already dreading today after school...