View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 08:10 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  
tattoo

Hi i am ony a new comer but i do believe he is trying to control you and if he has to do these thingS well i would not be with him or he would have to change. You are a person who should be treated with respect and love and care and you do the same for him. The trust thing should be very important to both of you. If you need to know something ask him to show you the visa or what you were looking at of his. I know a very good friend and her boyfriend was doing the similar thing to my friend and finally she let him go she couldnt live like this and finally it ended bad and he got so mad he beat her and she died of the beatings as he didnt trust her and she had a excellent credit and he was also haveing an affair. Be very careful and you dont need a nervouse breakdown and should you not be happy so mabye think it over and there probably is someone else out there just waiting to treat you proper an in time you will meet. Take one day at a time talk to your higher power and pray, he always will show you the way. Rember you are a person who needs to be loved and you need to really think about this relationship. good luck