View Single Post
Old 12-16-2004, 05:04 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
brat1966
a patient wife

Looking for answers

Hello,
I am glad I ran into this message board.. I actuallt typed in info for an alcohol teather and found you....
My hubby was a case + aday beer drinker.. things got very bad after 2 bankruptcy's I left... He sobered up pretty quickly.. my daughter and I came home and life was going well, no more struggling, no more massively late pmts.. and shut offs, we always had lots of food (finally)! We re fied and paid for our 1999 blazer in dec of 2003... In may he traded it off for a 2001 dodge ram and left a 12 grand bal.... thats ok we were finally doing great.. well untill Sept... he left here out on a bicycle, in a crappy mood... came back took my truck and had it totaled with in 15 mins. I didnt know he took it.... any way in the process he hit 2 moving vechiles and hit 6 parked ones and totaled 2 of them... What a mess.. my life was shattered beyond words... I am sure with out hesatition you understand.
I bailed him out on a 5 grand cash bond, right now he's sitting in jail, with work release.. he comes home Friday with a teather and under house arrest.. all he can do is work and go to aa...
(there is more to this in the inbetweens, but don't want to sit here and whine)
My life has been shattered and the trust I had is gone.. My heart hurts and I cant forgive him.... Why after being sober for 3 years would he do something so horrible??
please help me.. I love this man.. but right now I really hate what he has done, and want to knock the living.. you know what out of him.....
Hugs
Brat