Thread: Yes, I can!
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 06:38 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Impurrfect

((Mizz)) - You are on a roll, my dear You are figuring out what you CAN do, what you are good at, and you are pushing forward. SO very proud of you!!

It's obvious you have very good "people skills". Let me tell you, that will take you far!! I did merchandising for years, loved it but the company I worked for got bought out and I was without a job.

Guess what? Though I loved that job, I also decided it was time to leave it behind and find something else...another job dealing with "people". I also did demos, for a little bit, but the company I signed up with often canceled and it didn't work out, but the ones I did? I was good

You are finding your strengths and that is awesome. Don't let the past bring you down. As something I read on FB said, of all places, let those "mistakes" be the stepping stones toward your future.

You are sober, you are awesome and you have a gift. The sky is limit-less! Don't EVER let the past bring you down, as I once did. We have learned what NOT to do, now? We have no limits in what we CAN do

Hugs and prayers,

Amy