View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 01:03 PM
  # 55 (permalink)  
Rosieblue

Hi Class

Well done Like2hike and Reeny on 4 months

Alison hope you doing ok hang in there you got a lot on your plate at the moment one day at a time you can do it.

Busy week for me still dealing with new system in work on top of all the normal year end accounts coming in and trying to get ahead of myself so the pile isnt so large that i cant see my desk when i get home from Cyrpus. So glad I have not had any hangovers on top of it yay.

Still cautious about holidays and not drinking at all. Its not that I want to drink at the moment I dont even feel like I could enjoy a drink its feeling obligated to drink the odd glass of wine with my friend so she wont feel awkward drinking alone. Sounds silly even to me lol its just the pleaser in me that wants everyone to be happy when they are happy I am happy phew.

Back to packing for me feeling a little better now I know that there is some sort of internet access in the villa we are staying in so if things get a little difficult I can log on from my phone somehow and be able to read and also keep in touch will all of you.

Stay strong class you are all doing great

Dee hope you feeling better you really need to look after yourself young man.
xxxxxx