Thread: day one... help
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 06:49 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
BFD
Slowly, but surely, making it!

I hope you're still hanging in there. You're going to feel awful the next couple of days so we understand if you can't post. Hopefully you are still at least reading our responses. This is the worst thing you will ever go through, and honestly nothing at all helps ease the pain. For the runs, get some immodium. You also need to get a good multivitamin. For sleep, try melatonin. All these are available at the local store; you probably can't even move right now, hopefully someone can go get this stuff for you. I know you are hating life right now; we have ALL been there, and I promise you... this gets better. It really does. Hot baths help a lot. I read on here some people try to prop their legs up against the wall for the restless legs. I haven't tried that, but it may work. Just don't USE. Whatever you do. And I'm not going to lie - tomorrow (day 3) will be the worst day of your life. Do whatever you have to NOT TO USE. You will peak tomorrow and then you'll start getting relief. I promise. Hang in there. If you can come on here and post, it does help distract you. TV helps. Funny enough, on MTV they've started showing "Ridiculousness" in the mornings and that seems to be what helped me during the first 72 hours. It was always on. Laughing really helps, so try and watch funny stuff. You will be an emotional mess... I advise you stay the heck away from LIFETIME!! Hahaha... seriously, you hang in there. You are halfway through the worst of it today. KEEP GOING!