Old 04-29-2013, 02:22 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Davebizzle

Exclamation Alcohol industry loves it when you become addicted

That's exactly my opinion on this whole situation with alcohol. The alcohol industry must make billions of pounds a year , probably even monthly , laughing all the way to the bank. The alcohol industry loves it when we get addicted , they need people like that , you are promoting the product they are selling. When in reality all you are doing is buying poison. A poison that has been falsely advertised to you , the paying customer , but I guess you thought you were buying a nice cold beer that was sold in a nice green colored bottle , right ? 'there's no way this is poison' but it is because it damages your brain and over time it will destroy how you function. Im surprises the trading standards haven't had a look into this because last time I checked you were buying a nice cold refreshing beer not something that's going to make you thirstier or better yet , sick. Why do they get away with it ? Because they contribute a lot of tax to the government. Just like these betting shops and cigarette companies do , where's there's money involved there is power. You may think you buy alcohol out of choice which is true to a certain degree. For example when it was Easter morrisons aggressively advertised alcohol which no doubt got a lot of people into there supermarkets , buying alcohol. Why on earth anyone would associate alcohol with Easter is just beyond me. 'but it's bank holiday' well if that's the case I suppose we should celebrate life everyday by drinking. Does that sound good ? Oh no , you wouldn't want to drink everyday because you have jobs etc so you couldn't function properly. So you'll take the hard choice by thinking about it during every working day while your body withdraws then before you know it , it's Friday. 'I haven't had a drink all week' then the cycle viciously repeats itself. How does it feel to be programmed to do this every week ?