View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 11:03 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  
Lunetta

While dealing with the physical pain of my miscarriage, which lasted a full week BTW with at least 3 days of off and on bad pain, I took a painkiller. I'm afraid I've opened up a bad jar of worms and I'm scared. I only had 1 around, happened to find it in my bathroom drawer and took half of it one of the days I had pain and 1/2 the next day. I'm really disappointed in myself, I was supposed to take at least a few days of work off per the doctors orders, but the problem is that no one can cover for me in a way where it won't be even more stressful trying to catch up once I come back. My husband had to go out of town the afternoon after we came back from the ER (last Monday). I thought the ER trip was the end of the miscarriage but the rest came out in the bathroom while I was at work the next day and the day after. Sorry for being graphic but this is what I've been dealing with and even though my husband came back into town yesterday, I don't really have anyone else to talk to who would understand. I actually thought about drinking for a split second, but to be honest it made me sick thinking about it. Anyway that's my update, I had to get out how im feeling, thx for listening.