View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 12:57 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Rosieblue

Found you all YAY

Alison congratulations on day 100

My internet crashed and my phone wouldnt play ball logged in but had a little circle going around and around and around and around and around lol you get the picture no SR ahh how are my going to cope for 2 whole weeks.

I can relate to a lot that's been posted I have avoided my *drinking pals* since i started not drinking in January when I have run into them I have made excuses. In all honestly this started before the drinking stopped I no longer enjoyed the pub social life that they all seem to love so much felt like a square peg in round hole just went to special events like birthdays I chose to drink at home instead. I am learning I am a home bird not a night owl.

My emotions are raw and overwhelming too though the last week they seemed to have mellowed a bit hope its the start of things to come still reading my dummy books about meditation and positive thinking techqniques i give up on the yoga for dummies dvd it just didn't seem for me. Its all trial and error at the moment giving things a go and see what sticks. A lifetime of learning how to self hate is not going to turn into self love overnight so I am taking it one day at a time and trying to build ways to think positive not easy.

Well think thats enough about me for one day hope you all enjoying a lovely weekend and are finding ways to have fun.