Old 04-24-2013, 04:04 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
fredy
Awaiting Email Confirmation

hey stilltrecking, yah ive never been like that cuz i would never let myself go past 3-4 weeks... only twice did i go on over a 4 week bender. and 10-15oxys is the last week of those 3-4 week benders... usually 6-8 but thats still a shitload not justifying it. but ya man. ive never had wd's throwing up or anything but i am just so blah and unmotivated. everything is such a big task. petting my effing dog is a big task. it sucks. and im like that with everything i am an extremist anytime ive rolled ive taken over a gram. anytime i drink i drink a pint of jagr before the bar in about 20 minutes and then go drink about 6 long island iced teas. i have an issue with chasing whatever it is im doing. i take it to the complete extreme. anyways how many days clean are you? and how are the cravings and energy levels for u? those are the two things i am dealing with. i went to bed at 8pm last night and woke up at 8am this morning, i really dont have any other side effects besides the first 3 days some pains in my legs. im pretty resilient idk it takes a lot for me to even get the sweats...