View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 02:38 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
allforcnm

Originally Posted by legna View Post
Thank you for your response. *s* Yeah, she'll be gone for 30 days. With all the time we've done already you'd think that I could do thirty days standing on my head but I nurtured and reveled in the idea that such separations were over, you know?

She's not out of state but it's almost worse as it stands. I can see the treatment center from my work and she can see my work out her window. Ah well, back to letters for now.
Now you are breaking my heart. Your situation reminds me of the movie Sleepless in Seattle, or further back An Affair to Remember where the couple plans to unite atop the Empire State Building on a given date. And things of course keep them apart, at one point she is looking out the window at the building across the way, on Valentines Day no less, and the building is aglow in lights and a heart. "A sign" she says... Sorry, chick flicks...

Hang in there. Just try to take comfort knowing she is in the best possible place getting the treatment she needs. It can only benefit you both in the long run. And when she gets home, you can watch one of those movies together !