Thread: Immature
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 04:57 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
theuncertainty

Originally Posted by iamthird View Post
I know this is not healthy but I had to vent.
But it is healthy to acknowledge and confront/deal with our feelings! Just depends on what we do with them. And it's when we try to ignore them or bottle them up that we really get into trouble.

I so get this feeling. Occassionally I STILL get to experience it when my thoughts wander to AXH and what an a--hat he is. He actually did start paying on his back child support when he was trying to show his GF what a great dad he is. And the plus for him was that while he was paying off the back support owed, he got to complain to the GF about what a money-grubbing, status-seeking, unsupportive, b--ch his ex-wife is. Now that GF is out of the picture we're back to unpaid support adding up again....

So silver lining.... hmmmm.... for me, I can say: I'm taking care of DS, paying for the roof over our heads, have a car that runs, haven't had the heat turned off yet... all on my own. Nothing, absolutely nothing, that is currently in my home can in any way be pointed to and said: AXH helped us get this. -- kind of thin during the coldest months of winter and we had the heat turned way down, but still...

You've got this. It may be tiring, exhausting, the budget might hurt like hades, but you can do this. Wishing you continued strength and healing.