View Single Post
Old 12-13-2004, 01:32 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Aquiana

I'd love to just leave for a bit. He always seems to pick the nights I have to get up at 5 in the morning so what I really want is to go to bed. Of course when he's acting that way he works me up so I can't sleep and I think that just makes me more cranky.

I was thinking at work today that drinking is something most people learn to control. Most people I know have gone overboard at some point in their lives when they first start using. I remember just about falling asleep with my head in the toilet bowl and many nights ( and mornings) sicker than a dog. Of course I was 15-18 then. Most people learn their limits. They can tell when they've had enough and should take a break or stop for the night. It's like he skipped the learning part. Like I said above, I don't think he's proud of his behavior when he's hammered so why can't he learn where his boundries are? I don't get that. The bf is very social and likes to have a good time, but how much fun can you really have when you're passed out like a rock by 9 p.m.?