View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 07:10 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
thislonelygirl
box of chocolates

Originally Posted by Blackbear62 View Post
Well I visited my AGF in jail today and she still states that she is not an alcoholic and doesn't understand why I would think she was since she never hit, or abuse me physically. I tried to explain to her that she abuses alcohol to the point that she passes out, vomits , and/or blackout. Of course she did not understand how that made her an alcoholic and that maybe we should not be friends anymore since all I want to discuss is how she should be sober. Funny thing is I have not mentioned sobriety to her for the past week or so. Anyhow she wants me to send all of her belongings back to her parents and she wants the dog when she gets out of jail. I am not sure if I should give her the dog if she is going to live in a tent. The dog will be a year old when she gets released and I have mixed emotions. It is a min pin and she needs to take her turtle too. but all she wants is the dog which i have been paying all the vet bills on. Any thoughts would be appreciated
her definition of an alcoholic is the most foolish thing ive heard. i dont know why she thinks to be an alcoholic you must first be abusive. all you have to do is abuse the drink not a person.
i agree send the dog,turtle and her belongings to her parents and then i would go no contact. my opinion