View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013, 07:52 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
CAgirl9

Dandelion - YES .. Narcissism!!!
I had made a decision prior to all this to suck it up and try to make things work for 4 more years - until DD graduates high school. But I guess God (my HP) has different plans for me. Trying to trust in God.
Oh, to add another fun twist to my crazy story - RAH just went through the process to become baptized-confirmed. I'm catholic and he just went through the process and is now Catholic like three weeks ago! And then he turns around and serves me with separation papers? He obviously has not embraced being Christian.
And he's waiting for the church to grant him an annulement from his previous marriage (25 years ago). This year would be our 17th anniversary. We met right after his divorce 20 years ago.
Thanks for confirming this is not right, that something sounds wrong, RAH is selfish, an a$$. I know these things and its good to hear from others. I have some friends that know what I've been going through and think I should have left a long time ago. There has been lots of verbal/emotional abuse - especially when RAH was drinking.
Just trying to trust in God and saying lots of prayers.
Lexie- thanks for the tip about orders to not talk to DD about situation. I'm going to ask my attorney about that.