View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013, 07:06 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
CAgirl9

Thank you everyone. I do have an appt with my attorney on Tuesday am. She is a bulldog from what I hear. I plan to respond with requesting a divorce - I'm not doing any if this separation stuff.
RAH has involved dd by picking her up from school yesterday and talking to her. I'm sure he told her I spend too much and he cant afford my spending habits. That is what he's told me. I'm not this crazy out of control person spending $ all the time. He keeps trying to portray me like that so I guess he can control me and the $ which he reminds me is his as well as the house since "he" pays for it. I was working full time when "we" bought the house. It's all just SO crazy - I want to get off this ride!!!
RAH emailed me what I was suppose to receive from his attorney. The fact that she didn't send me the right stuff shows me her incompetence. And for a lawyer to agree to this type of "separation" is unbelievable. Anyway, he is willing to pay for most everything, do the food shopping (very controlling) and I have to pay 1/2 of just a few things - my dr visit co-pays, RX's, hair cuts. He will pay for the majority of DD's cheer activities.
His cover letter from attorney - which was suppose to be included when I was served yesterday states his concern is what's best for DD. it's all a bunch of crap - he's trying to look like the good guy. And I'm sure when my lawyer respo sz with divorce RAH is going to play the poor me .... And say to DD "I didn't want this your mom wants a divorce - not me"
Oh, he wants to live under the same roof during this arrangement provided the environment is acceptable!! How is any of what he's proposing acceptable ?
He added this "A family calendar will be kept up to date and Both parties will inform the other of time spent away from home, away from DD or when having 1on1 time away from home with DD.". He included this whole spreadsheet with $$, rules, home environment, etc.
I'm SO done with him!! Thank you so much for all the support, advise, etc. and thanks for letting me vent!!