View Single Post
Old 12-13-2004, 04:33 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Aquiana

Lol I'm kinda like Homer Simpson that way. I say the "Loud part quiet and the quiet part loud" alot.

The bf and I got to talking about it last night while we were in bed. It was one of his "sincere" moments that he does have on occasion. He said he doesn't understand why he goes over board either. He says it's like there's no middle, he's either sober and then next thing he knows he's plastered. I told him that I thought it might have something to do with the rate of which he drinks. When he starts, he slugs em back non-stop. I told him he needs to slow down and wait for his body to react, otherwise by the time he realizes he's drunk he's already had way too much. He said he didn't realize he drank them that fast and that he's start watching that. I think he might do that. I don't honestly think he's proud of himself when he's falling over drunk. I know that the unfortunate part is that he's not saying he's going to stop drinking but I know he isn't going to anyway. I guess every little bit helps. Right?!?