Thread: Stuck in Yuck
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013, 01:28 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
BoxinRotz

My sister is passed now but if she were in my house doing this, she'd be told off. I tell my AH off about his drinking and she'd be no different if she did that to me, close or not.

Reminds me of the time I had my mother stay with us after my sister died so suddenly. She brought her dog. She asked if she could feed the dog AH's left overs and I told her not in front of my Rottweiler and Boxer unless she wanted a dead dog so she insisted on letting her fox terrior stand on my kitchen table to eat off of it! I told her I'd strangle them both! Then she wouldn't crate the dog at night and left it deficate and urinate all through our house all the while letting me know that when we go to work at night, this is what she does! But what got her kicked out virtually over night is when she asked me point blank, How would you like it if I ruined your marriage?! I had to be at work and I told her as soon as I got home, SHE WAS OUT! And she was.

How much do you want to put up with? Or should I ask, How much are you *willing* to put up with? I have no sympathy for family who act like an a-hole. If booze would have been involved, she'd of never made it through the threshold. Promise you that. Now she's shacked up on my brother's couch eating pain pills and drinking all his beer. I have enough problems that bring me here. I also have an uncanny ability to go into my closet and dust the bitchsuit off. She called me cold when I dropped her off where I picked her up. No Honey, don't get it twisted....

She had a safe place to lay her head until she wanted to be an ass. And then, I showed her the door. It's not my fault she couldn't keep her trap shut. Try it sometime. It's empowering to not let someone you love run all over you and it opens other peoples eyes and they find out that yes, you do mean business.

I'm still working on AH though! I think next time he wants to drink, I'll make him leave!