View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 08:31 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Goose1

Thanks for the feedback everyone. It is always awesome to hear from both who are young and older in your Sobriety. Simply taken "I have today and I am Sober." As long as I remain Sober I must remind myself of a saying, at times "not every day is good, but there is something good in everyday." I'm thinking sometimes we or I want things right now, but don't realize there is a process to Sobriety. One thing I need to remind myself about is if I don't get everything that I want. I should think about the things I don't get that I don't want. Many of you mention those non-wants and things I no longer get that come with the drunkeness; anxiety, depression, DUI's (been there), jail, the effect, embarassments, I think the list goes on and on. In truth, being Sober today is certainly a better way to live. Just have to remember the good things that come with it. I do exercise Duane, but not nearly enough. I need to do more, PT always makes me feel 10x better. Getting my mind right to PT is the trick. Thanks again for helping me to stay on the right side of the fence.