View Single Post
Old 12-12-2004, 07:19 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
frankly
Rest peacefully Sonny Boy

If he told you he was going to kill you. Then hun he will. I'm sorry for being so blunt but they can say all they want how they didn't mean it later. The sad FACT is that in the moment that those words pass their lips that is truelly what they want to do. What happens the next time that he reaches this state and he reaches the point that he means those words again? What if he doesn't have the self control next time to stop himself? YOU WILL BE DEAD. D E A D. There is no correcting that. There is no saying I'm sorry after the fact. I don't think you believe that. He needs some serious help. He is a danger to you and to other people.

Now I didn't mean to yell at you, you don't need to be yelled at any more. You need peace. You need quite. You need a safe place to clear your head. You need to save your life. Battered women (physically and emotionally) have a brainwash effect. You need help to undo the damages that does. Even if he doesn't show for the counseling. Go yourself.
I've seen it. First hand. Where it was a mother to her own child. When they reach that point they are no longer sane. Don't kid yourself on this one, don't convince yourself "he doesn't really mean it". Because somewhere in his head he does mean it, even if for only for a second, but sometimes that's all it takes to actually do it.
Find a women's shelter if you need to but don't go back there until it is safe and he is gone.

You will be in my prayers tonight and I'm sending you a big hug.