View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 07:22 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Terrispots
Co-dependant Control Freak

How Am I Supposed To Act?

My AS is living with me, we had the big blow out, I told her she is going to have to leave very soon. I am not backing down. I did not give her a date, but DH and I talked about that last night. We are giving her 30 days unless there is another issue, then she will go at that moment.

I am still in my funk, sickness, gut churning, family of A, feeling. She just moves right along like nothing happened and everything is ok.

I CANT.

She is right back to calling me three times a day at work, yes, she has called already! She is right back to small talk like nothing happened.

If I go right back to "normal" she will think everything is ok and the "you gotta go" has been rescinded.

I tried to talk to her the other night, have a sit down discussion, which is what brought about the "you gotta go". She is incapable of it.

I dont know how to tell her, she has 30 days and I am solid on that. Because she wont have a conversation. Should I send her an email? Having to email someone in my own home cause they cant have a conversation with you is STUPID!

What do I do? Maybe have DH have the talk with her? She seems to be able to have a conversation with him, cause she cant say the same things to him as she does me.