View Single Post
Old 12-12-2004, 03:49 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Aquiana

Grrrr.... lost it again..

Once again not doing so well at the trying not to enable the bf. We were having a great week. No arguing, very relaxing, very enjoyable. Until the weekend hit of course. He had to go out to the lounge with the guys on Friday. I stayed cool about that.... last night we went to my parents and he got plastered. My dad and brother were drinking like fish so of course they don't care. My mom just said, "I've been through this a million times with your father," which didn't really make me feel any better. She drove us home and he fell out of the van into the snow. How embarrasing. Anyway I was doing ok at keeping my mouth shut. I was going over and over in my head that it wasn't going to make a difference anyway so let it go. I thought even if I did want to say something about it he couldn't string a sentence together nor figure out what I was talking about so why bother. It was good until he started picking....I swear he does it because even if I try to hide it he knows I'm thinking it so he pushes. I started thinking that here I'm the one who has a reason to be angry and he's the one getting nasty and beligerent. Pick, pick, pick and then boom I was off like a firecracker. I don't know if I should feel better about the fact that I don't know if he even remembers any of it today. If he does he hasn't said anything. Sigh... man this is hard. I would do so much better at not yelling at him if he'd just shut up!

Okay I feel better now.