Thread: Been too easy
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 01:36 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
LaughAway

Originally Posted by Dib42 View Post
I'd wake up with my heart racing, especially if i was taking a nap. I'd have panic attacks (mild for a panic attack, but severe for anxiety.) Social anxiety was huge, fealt hugely uncomfortable at stores, or in public. Would race home and try to avoid my kids, as they'd induce more of my anxiety. I had a wide range of weird thoughts, and would uncontrolably voice parts of them, terrets syndrome-like.

I have a bit of General anxiety and social anxiety already. But it takes on a whole new world after a night of drinking. I can deal with the physical hangover, but the mindf**k that goes with it, can be overwhelming, and often I'd drink to get out that state of head ASAP. but that only makes it way worse the next day.

I think there are a lot of people who binge drink because of the anxiety that drinking induces.
OMG....thank you so much for sharing. My RAH's heart would race like a horse. It almost would feel like it was going to come out of his chest. And now I get why he wouldn't leave the house for a day or two after a binge session. I just thought he was wicked hung over.