View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 06:56 AM
  # 392 (permalink)  
tanja

Good Morning All,

Jeni - That is wonderful news that you have worked through all of the steps. You have worked so very hard at your recovery. You are a constant source of inspiration to me.

((Sas)) - Sending hugs your way on your surgery stress. In spite of that, you sound very positive. You are wonderfully inspiring

Wehav2day - Thank you for the snake story! That was too funny. Working in a nature preserve sounds like it would be wonderful. Do you ever take walks at lunchtime through the preserve? I used to take walks through the woods when I was working and found it very calming. I would often see deer and they were very tame. I love animals, so seeing them would really lift my spirits.

Crewisms - What a lovely post! Congratulations on 10 months of sobriety It is great to know that you are doing so well.

OLL- I hope work is going well and you find some time to pursue your love of gardening

I had a few good days and managed to hit some meetings. Yesterday was not such a good day. I have a wonderful saying on my collage that really resonates with me on the less than ideal days. "I know that sun can't shine every day, but if I can stand the rain, I wil see the sun again, if I stay sober". Tonight is my service position and my new grandsponsor's celebration of 30 years. I am really looking forward to it.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!