View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 03:05 AM
  # 238 (permalink)  
ScoutBall

IM SURROUNDED BY SOCCER MOMS!!!

No, that is a good thing. I have no idea how you hold it together.

Watching my sister try to manage her two makes me tired. I'm tired even typing about thinking about watching her. It's like miniature clowns with megaphones after a case of Mountain Dew.

All is ok here. Exhausted. Absolutely exhausted. I have a massage tomorrow, and I'm looking forward to it. I'm taking my sketchbooks, and going outside. Tomorrow is Phone-free. No calls. No texts. I'm worn down from all the news from home. I need a day off.

Friend comes on Saturday. More guests. Uhhh, I mean, YAY!

It'll be nice. He's not a big drinker or anything, so it'll be easy to mention I'm just not drinking anymore. We'll do the usual tourist stuff. Hang out, be silly. Will be nice to have a boy here for once...since the last three weeks, Blue Dog and I had to hide from all the GIRLZ running around here.

I wish you all well in your continuing path. I'm tickled that as our Class gets to know each other, the support is just gushing about. It's fantastic! Go Bandicoots!

Wishing you and yours a pleasant day...hug someone. You may like it! After all, today is all we have.
Regards, Scoutie