Thread: Confused
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 01:19 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
bigaquagirl

Hm ok. Im going to sound like a total jork right now so feel free to kick me but im going to argue for your husband side....
1. We all have bad years and bad jobs and bad coworkers (folks know me here as I complain about job, my cowerkers, buliing, sexual harasment, etc.) Everyone here listens, a lot of folks here given exellent advice on how to deal with it and trust me I have not dove for the bottom of the bottle since last week! Why? Because these guys here helping me! Because I have noone else outside. I do not have a husband to come home and complain to. Dont have a boyfriend to give a hug to or just hold me when I want to just kick someones @s. If he complains to you about the job is because HE HAS YOU! And the reason he is not in the bottle because of YOU! I know his mood totally rotttens your day or your mood but you are his only.
2. Is there something he likes to do for fun? A hobby? A hike? A drive ... pack him and get going. Lending someone your ear when sht hits the fan especially your husband. Why not? Bad stuff eventually will end. My question is if your roles were reversed would he stick around?