View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 04:53 AM
  # 213 (permalink)  
Ladybug2

Good morning friends,

So sad about the tragedy in Boston. The were showing pictures yesterday of the 8 year old boy who was killed and my heart just breaks for his family and all of the other families who lost loved ones or have loved ones who were severely injured. It really does put things in perspective. You just never know. We really only have today. When I think of all those days I wasted being a useless slug it makes me angry.

Thank you to all for your support and kind words regarding my Dr appt. I was so nervous when I went in that my blood pressure was higher than normal, but my Dr was great. She really listened and made me feel comfortable opening up. Had bloodwork done and was supposed to get the results on Thursday, but then last night, during my husbands BD dinner with my in- laws and mom there, they called with the results. Everything came back normal?! Even my bilirubin, which was slightly elevated last year, was normal. Phew, what a relief. However, now that I found out I am OK, that awful AV is bugging me. It keeps saying, see I didn't do any damage....you can still drink a little..... shut up!!!!

Will stay strong today. Day 11 and don't want to start over.

Welcome to all the new new people and hope everyone is doing well and staying strong