View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 06:36 PM
  # 202 (permalink)  
ideatrack

Hi everyone...

This is my second go with this forum. I was in the Sept '12 class and I made it 45 days. What I realize now was how important it was to KEEP COMING BACK HERE, reading and posting. At 45 days I have no idea why I relapsed. It was late at night, couldnt sleep, and decided, "Eh ill be alright what's one bottle of wine from the local 7-11 gonna do."

Everyone here knows the story from there.

Before April 14th I was drinking up to a bottle of vodka and one bottle of wine a day. I have no other choice. It was time to quit. I was terrified of withdrawal (still am-- only on day 3) so I went to a detox center and being unemployed without insurance realized I'd never be able to afford it. I went to a psychiatrist instead to get some.benzos for day 1-4. By the way im a single, lonely, 31 year old male from LA so its hard to relate with the majority of you guys but we do all share the same affliction.

I hope to make it far far past 45 days this time. Here's hoping for 45 years and beyond.

I've noticed I've had a pretty bad chest congestion / cold that developed today. And a fever of 100.5 or so. Anyone else notice this during withdrawal? When can I expect to feel kinda normal again, physically that is.

-ideatrack

And anyone who wishes to reach out privately please feel free to do so. I need the support.