Old 04-16-2013, 09:38 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
MamaKit

((((((Pippi,))))))
I've been thinking about you and your court date. I was "off the grid" for the weekend and scanned the board for a post from you as soon as I logged on. The experience sounds pretty awful. But I think Lexie, Wicked and ShoootingStar are right on. Let him bluster - the court/judge will be unimpressed I'm sure.
I understand how it must make you feel. MY STBXAH behaves in similar ways. My first reactions are panic or fear or despair. Then I post here and am reminded of the reality of the situation and the way our As behave - and my trained responses to that behavior. His threats of hiring a notorious pitbull lawyer have fallen flat - there's been no entry of appearance for counsel -he still represents himself. I let myself get whipped up about it when I should have known it was "that man behind the curtain"
Let your logical brain analyze this - step back and see him as objective observers would.
His alcoholic bubble of a world where he controls everything is likely going to be popped by the system.
I'm wishing you well. Stay strong. My court date is looming - and I will face a similar blustering baffoon! Let's be strong together!
Hugs
MamaKit