View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 07:46 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
sadgfofapothead

I am unhappy with my marijuana addict boyfriend, shall i leave him?

I am in a relationship with a pothead for almost 3 years now. At first he knew that I really am against him doing it, so he hid it from me. Lately I noticed that he is not quite the same person whom I dated couple of years ago, he would ignore me, won't even want to go with me and since we are already living together I discovered that his addiction has grown into something he couldn't live without. That truth hurts me, I hate it, I just ignored and endured it, I just thought "Well, I know he was doing it before I dated him, so this might be the consequence." I would often think that maybe he doesn't wanna be with me anymore because I gained some weight or maybe he really is just a pothead. But now, I couldn't take the pain,his lies,excuses of almost anything. I am about to give up, like really about to leave him. He rarely comes home and when he does it's like almost dawn. I hate his friends, but there's nothing I can do about it, I am just feeling lonely,sad,depressed..blah..blah blah. He doesn't wanna work, he just want to get high almost all of the time.Majority of my friends who knew the situation are encouraging me to find someone better than him,because I am a good girl,, I just don't think it's that easy. I get along with his family and he to mine well but I am really unhappy, what should I do? Any advice will be much appreciated, excuse my grammar. Thank you![/LEFT]