Old 04-15-2013, 01:58 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
PippiLngstockng

It was a very hard day. My lawyer was not well prepared. AH's lawyer was. And she was very noisy and aggressive, interrupting and bringing up every possible issue when I didn't have the opportunity to reply. She is pretty and a horrible person. She said what AH wanted her to say and it hurt. And it was tons of ridiculous lies and accusations. His lawyer argued strongly to have the whole case heard in the U.S. I already went through lawyer 1, when trying for a "friendly divorce" seemed marginally feasible. This is lawyer 2.

To have a divorce play out in the U.S. means what do I do with the children while I am there? How do I pay to get there? I can't pay my bills any more.

The court will decide about whether it has jurisdiction or not in the next weeks. In the meantime they are sticking with the restraining order and he is still supposed to give me the pension - but he isn't

Then my oldest son and daughter are acting out all over the place tonight.

There's more but I have to get some rest.

The most successful part of my day was in my second court appearance of the day. When it was the criminal complaint and I talked about alcoholism. Thanks to all of you here, I could talk like an expert!