View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013, 08:47 AM
  # 278 (permalink)  
360shoes

Geek, Clight, FBL, NewDay, Black....you were all in my vision yesterday too. The whole group helps me through the good and the bad. It isn't the accountability because I know I can drink and life will go on without me. I think it's because it is so comforting to find people who understand. I know going to any kind of meetings can offer that too but there is something about how we are from all over the world that seems to make it bigger and more universal. Plus we didn't have to spend as much time getting to know each other. We can all share at the same time and its not interrupting anyone.

Trachy, I'm seeing white blonde and a little tanned as Robert Redfield in Out of Africa. Clean shaven is overrated. Ask the Duck Dynasty guys.

Geek, that's great on the weight loss. Weird but I'm finding my hair is getting thinner where I don't want it to and showing up where it never use to be.

Bobby, your evening sounds like it was emotionally exhausting. That is usually a good thing in hard disguise.

Another day another.....uh day. I'm not up but I'm not down. I don't know what I am today. I think I just need some good old fashion fun and a good laugh. I think I will go to some kind of meeting today just to see if anyone is having a good time. If there are any mean biddies, I will kick them in the a** with my a** kicking shoes.

Geek, do I detect a kindred shoe lover???