View Single Post
Old 04-13-2013, 11:50 PM
  # 263 (permalink)  
tootsl1
Living and Loving Life at Last

Ok geek don't rub it in, some of us are the same huggable rotund size we started.

Natty! Can't think of a clean banana joke?? I can think of a whole bunch!!!

Just a quick one today as have to get ready for the football, duffster it is a Scottish cup semi so both teams will be Scottish, one the team I have supported for 20+ years, the other one of my home teams! Sass, I'm sure the surgery will be fine, Chuff will be around to give you a bed bath, Marcher will write you a book to read,
Natty will have you back on your feet chasing him round with a bed pan trying to land on!
The rest or us will be getting under the feet of the nurses!!!

Shoes, love the red shoes, and glad you surfed the urge. It gets easier each time.
Trachy, ARE you grizzled????

There are mean, stupid ignorant people all around the world, why should we be surprised to find them in AA? Maybe if they had drunk more sweet sherry, they would be nicer!!!
Mesoso, see you are on the year and under, I'm plucking up the nerve to post, it is so crazy busy there and everyone seems to know each other so well ( plus shoes ther is a minor banana obsession going on there too)
JC, raggedy dee and anyone else I've missed, sorry Ben how's the chilli, catch you all later. I will be typing quietly as I will have lost my voice!