View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 05:34 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
Jereberly

Originally Posted by Cyranoak View Post
Your "friends" are a very special brand of s******s. I hope nobody ever does to them what they did to your boyfriend. Ha ******* ha.

And, anybody that thinks that what they did was innocent and no big deal is just either clueless, or just as bad as they are.

How about they sneak peanuts into somebody's food before knowing if they have a peanut allergy? How about sugar in a diabetic's drinks? ****, let's find a coke addict and sneak him a little bump. How about that! So very, very funny

F*****g A******s.
Haha, I have to agree with you. Nomatter if someone is alcoholic, on antabuse or not, it's still irresponsible. Just if someone is not used to drink, it doesn't end up "funny" as someone thought it would. The person just gets sick and ends up with a very bad hangover.

But I'm glad my daily circle of friends outside work feels the same way. That it is stupid on all levels, no matter the circumstances.
And that the "mastermind behind it" (as the guy called himself) does not work there anymore. Even if he tried to save himself by saying he was drunk and didn't think straight. Like that would be a valid excuse to do stupid things..