View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 05:54 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Jereberly

I think you might have misunderstood me. I personally do not see it as just some innocent prank, thats just how they meant it.
I do agree that even if he was not on antabuse it would still be beyond stupid. It happened without my knowledge. But I don't think many people naturally suspect someone they know to do such a thing.
The intention was not to hurt him. But they did and yes, I do not see those people anymore privately. Some of them are my colleagues so I can't avoid them completely. But they certainly are people I do not want to spend time with anymore.

As of it being a crime, my boyfriend does not want to involve the police. But our boss might as it happened at a party the firm had planned. So far the one who started it all and gave him the drink has been fired. There had been a few complaints about him before, but this was the last straw.
And these people were not all my friend but work-related friends - luckily.

As of the relationship itself, I am willing to put up with whatever it takes as long as he fights for it too. But I have never experienced it before and I don't know anyone who has been with or was an alcoholic. That's why I'm seeking advice and knowledge here.